This is a configurable CANopen device which can be set up to display a variety of data from the Sevcon motor controller that it’s connected to. It can also be used to configure parameters on the controller.
- 320×240, 256 color display
- Single and multi-node support
- Auto-baud rate detection
- Single and multi-node support.
- Displays I/O + motor/vehicle status information
- Displays any active faults and provides basic diagnostic information
- Displays a historical fault log for any fault on the motor controller system
- Fully flash programmable for display software updates
- Reads/writes a wide range of commonly used vehicle system settings.